Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

A walk at the Astoria Park..











 Today I woke up in the morning, brushed my teeth, put my make up on (nothing too heavy), wore my mom's ripped off Armani old jeans, my Docs and a pullover, had my cup of tea and my butter croissant and went outside for a walk, to take some pictures and to read poetry sitting on the grass while admiring the view.

 Wouldn't it be nice if I really was that cool and the world was made of candy? I mean, thank you.

 I actually had to go to the bank and then to see some friends. I would love to have the time to act like a sophisticated and intelligent young lady but right now the only thing I have time for is to get my shit together and get ready and do the things I have to do, because the future is waiting people. So I took these pictures while walking from one place to another because the Astoria park is only a few blocks away from where I live and I thought that it would be a good idea to share it with you all! 

 It's kind of funny how I'm reaching out for parks and water and nature since when I was in Greece I would spend most of my time in the town. Oh, the irony of homesickness. 

 Anyway, soon I will update you with some outfits,a video and something I've written :) I'm really trying to have time for everything but it's really hard for me and I'm really strict with myself. I do things that I have to do and even if I don't want to sleep early I close all my electronic devises and go to bed because I'm trying to get a lot of sleep. And I let myself relax too, but my mornings are always filled with things I have to do and lots of running. I have a schedule that I like to follow everyday and I'd like to keep it that way. 

 Hope everything is ok with all of you and I hope you like the pictures! Take care xx Faidra