Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Let me try to write something different this time ok?

Hey everyone :) I know I’m a shit blogger. No need to remind me that, but I’m working on making my blog a better place for me and the people who are kind enough to check it out once in a while! Thank you for keeping up with this weird "journal" that my blog is. 

Let me try to write something different this time ok? Enough with my feelings for the world.. Let’s have some fun laughing with some of the things I’ve learnt so far in life living in this planet for 17 and a half years now. 

FACT No 1.
There’s not a person in this world we’re living with a pretty nose. (If you do have a pretty nose we don’t care I’m just trying to feel better about myself and that’s how I am going to do it) No really, I think that most of us don’t really like our noses right? (Again, if you do like your nose, we, the people with pretty sad noses, yes we. We don’t care! Go away from my blog right now)




Not even Serena Van Der Woodsen the Queen of the Upper East Side doesn't has a pretty nose.


Well, he's a badass isn't he? 


FACT No 2.
Girls don’t wear matching underwear unless someone is going to see them naked. That means that the reason why everyone thinks that girls wear matching underwear is because when others actually see them with their underwear, girls already know it and that’s why they’re prepared and oh wait. Does that mean that girls have planned everything in the first place? 




FACT No 3.
Vegetables aren’t our friends. No little kiddo don’t believe your parents. Veggies are evil and most of them are green. I don’t like them and they don’t like me. Like the bitches at my previous school. Eat fruits. They are sweet and pretty and they have a far better flavor than a broccoli.






FACT No 4.
Reading only for school and being a good student showing off, doesn’t show any kind of intelligence or any sign for a bright future. Working on what you love, on the other hand, and trying to be good on things you enjoy and matter to you even if you have to make things you don’t like in order to achieve it, can make you by far a better and happier person than a good student with no other interests than working on what the government told them to do, will ever be. To the people who are going to try and fight me on this I just want to say that they can eat their broccolis for the rest of their lives. I’m going to eat my melon now. Bye.



FACT No 5.
Fashion isn’t the industry that supports it. Fashion is the air on your lungs. Is the clothes you’re wearing. It is the reason why Kurt Cobain and Courtnay Love are the grunge idols to all the 90’s kids out there even though everyone ignores that Kurt was a drug addict with a serious mental problem that lid him to suicide. (No offense I really love Nirvana as a band and I don’t have a problem with drug users unless they’re idols for teenage girls even though I know that Curt never promoted the use of drugs in the first place). Fashion doesn’t need it’s industry and all these fashion icons. Fashion doesn’t need iPhones or Instagram. Fashion is an art and the people who create it are the cooler goddamn people you will ever find because everyone wears fashion on it’s own way that’s the cool thing about it. You are always blaming fashion. Yes you. Let me guess. You’re listening to Sex Pistols, you are writing the word Anarchy in every single wall and you are wearing Dr Martens and ripped off jeans and tank tops and stretching on your ears. I can’t find a reason why you would ever blame fashion. Fashion it’s not it’s industry and you support the industry by paying to be a cool kid instead of wearing old and used stuff supporting the ideology of the punks. That’s what you are supposed to be doing right? So, while you’re listening to the “Anarchy in the UK” you should know that Vivienne Westwood is one of the biggest parts of the fashion industry being an old cool lady today and she is the one who invented the Punk as a style. Thank you and bye.


(Left) Vivienne Westwood dances on stage during a Sex Pistols Show 1976
(Right) Vivienne Westwood Show, Spring/Summer 2010


FACT No 6.
New York City is the most beautiful place in the whole world. Not because I want to study there. I am not trying to make you love the city I love. I’m just telling you a simple fact you should know about life. You are welcome friend. 









FACT No 7.
Your parents don’t have to be your biological ones in order to love you and care about you. A kid can live with a step father or a step mother and be as happy as a kid with a “happy little family” can be. If society made you believe that a mother is incapable to rase her children all alone and you support that, you are the broccoli in my yard and I’m never going to water you. I’m letting the animals eat you. Are you listening? They are eating you my green friend. What a sweet sound… They. Are. Eating. You. 






FACT No 8.
The teenage years for a woman are like a specific moment in your life. The moment a girl loses her virginity. You pop your cherry and it hurts. You enjoy the moment because you’re young and wild and mostly free. But it hurts. And the moments that await for you after that are the best moments of your life.





FACT No 9.
School is like an old Nokia phone. It doesn’t has access to the internet and you can try and do a lot of things to get rid of it but nothing is really going to work out. 



FACT No 10.
One of the best feelings in the whole world is having sex with someone you’re in love with. If you’re only having sex for fun you’ve never felt what this whole thing it really is about and I’m praying for you to the good Lord to have this experience for once. The time something like that happens you’ll understand why the universe used it’s dust to create you. I’m a poet aren’t I. HA!






That's it for today guys :) hope you liked my post it's my first attempt to write something different. 
Next post will be an Outfit one.
xx Faidra Tzedakis