Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thank you for the sparkles





  My life the last year has changed in so many ways and I’m so grateful! You know, everyone has a dream when they’re young about who they wanna be when they grow up. And then things happen, people change, and other people you never thought you’d meet come into your life, and your standards about the future change, and you change, and this is life and I think it’s beautiful. 


 So last year I met this guy via tumblr who sent me a random message and you know, it turns out we live really close and it turns out he is one of the kindest and most interesting people ever and it turns out today we close one year of relationship. How cool is that? I know, I know. 

 I don’t know what to say..really. I’m just starring at my computer’s screen smiling like an idiot. I don’t really want to write about my personal life so I’m not getting into any details here but I feel like whenever something important happens I want to blog about it. That’s why I have my blog. I want to write about things that excite me and make me happy or my worries or whatever. 

 So I’m just gonna say that: I hope your first love (if you haven’t felt this “experience” already) will bring sparkles into your little universe. I hope you fall in love with someone who respects you and takes care of you. Who always cooks with you and never lets you make the things you’re bored to do, alone. Who holds your hand during Horror movies and makes you feel safe when the movie has finished. I hope you fall in love with someone who tickles you and makes you smile on hard days and on easy ones. But beyond all, I hope you fall in love with someone who has seen the worst in you and is still by your side. Someone who believes in your dreams and wants you to live them with or without him. Someone who holds your hand in the winter even though yours is too cold. Someone who makes you moan but also laugh during sex. Be with someone who you don’t have to hide from. Whether it’s your morning naked face or a story from your childhood. Make sure you fall for someone who knows all of it and still wants you.

 I know that thing they say “The bigger the love the greater the tragedy when it’s over” but I don’t want to live my life with the fear of being hurt. People have left me before. I have experienced the feeling of being forgotten and abandoned. Everyone at some point in his life has felt that. It’s not easy, but in the end it’s bearable. I want to feel things. I want to do things. Things that happen on a big scale.





 So it’s been one year. One year since our first kiss. Feels like yesterday.. Cheesy right? but it does! it feels like it was yesterday you grabbed my hand and kissed me for the first time. Like you knew what you where doing. You looked so sure and confident that I just couldn’t resist but fall for you. It’s been a year and we’ve never gotten into a serious fight. It’s been a year and we’ve gotten into a point where we even live together and we can still feel things. Our relationship is not boring. And I cannot put into words how much I love you. I loved you since that first conversation, that awkward conversation when we were both shy and the electricity in the air was too strong and I just couldn’t touch you because I knew that it would burn my fingerprints. And I love you today. Because the memories are too many and life’s too short and you make me feel happy. And I will love you tomorrow. Because I learned that having faith in people can bring into your life the most beautiful feelings in the world. And that’s why we’re here right? In this earth. To experience things. And what’s a better experience than loving and being loved? So I just want to thank you. Thank you for the experience my love. Thank you for the sparkles. 




sneak pics from last night's dinner 


xx Faidra Tzedakis