Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mini Life Update





 Hello everyone! I was thinking of posting a little something related to fashion for a while now but I honestly don't have the right answers to the questions and that makes it pretty difficult. Since I have some news though, I thought to give it a shot and see how it goes.


 So I am officially done with school *Faidra is awkwardly dancing* and last month I kept myself busy with some things that really helped me realize the importance of fashion in my life. My school gave the opportunity to me and to another student to style and design clothes for their drama club and we had so much fun getting prepared for three different shows and even though we were all exhausted at the end the results were amazing! 


































 Long story short, this happened and then I graduated oh yesh! And now I'm in the phase of summer. We attended a Music Festival here in Greece with my love and we played Crystalized by the XX and it was such a great opportunity and I had so much fun. (You can find two pictures of that day at the end of the post).
 So yeah I'm on a summer mood but not really because I'm working so I can have some extra money to pay for things I want to buy and to keep aside some money for the near future cause guess what!  At the end of August I'm leaving Greece and moving to New York for 5-6 months!!! 
 I'm supper excited but for those of you who know me, you also know that I have some trouble leaving home. It's only for a few months though right? Baby steps. I mean, it's not the end of the world! I have to make a fresh new start and I know that distance sucks but I also know that trust and some extra fairy dust of love and patience can really help out.
 Now you might be asking what I'm gonna do there. Well I'm planning on taking some Styling/Blogging/Fashion Industries Management courses at the Fashion Institute of Technology in Manhattan and also make a personal Portfolio review applying for the fall of 2015!
 Furthermore, I really want to focus on my blog so from now on I am going to try to make more than one blog post a month and I'll also try to have some more quality in everything I do.
 Some of you asked me for a Youtube Channel?! Well you know I'd love to but as I already told you I'm lacking video editing skills and most importantly, self esteem. So give me some time and I will try to do it. It's not that I don't want to have a channel. It's the fact that the responcibility if I want to get serious about blogging/vlogging is huge and the expectations high. 
 That's it from me guys! Thank you for reading my blog it really means a lot to me!



 See you soon,
xx Faidra Tzedakis