Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lazy Summer Evenings



 Hello everyone! Since I've updated you with what's going on in my life these days, I thought it was time for some fun! So here I am, keeping my promise and doing more that one blog posts a month.
 So here is a really quick Sunday evening post for all of you out there who: You know those lazy summer evenings when you come home from the beach or work (for those of you who are old enough to have to work on summer -likemeohwhy) and you just don't feel like doing anything but you want to do things but you don't? Well, I know that feeling. I know what you're talking about friend.



 First of all: Take a bath.

Make yourself that favor and have a shower because it is the best thing ever it can make you feel fresh, relaxed and it can also help you sleep better later. 
 Here are some of my faves:



I: Use a natural sea sponge. Why? Because it is the only product known that will not damage your skin. When using the natural sea sponge the pores of the skin are opened, allowing it to breath and facilitating the blood circulation. Cosmeticians universally agree that silk sponges are the most appropriate for facial and infant care. >link<
II: Use body scrubs that will help your skin breath too.

After that, you can wear your comfiest clothes and decide how you want to spend your evening.

Secondly: Decide what you could do that will make you happy.

Well, I can't really say what can make you happy, but I can tell you  what can bring me closer to my laziness-happiness. 

Since it's summer time I really enjoy eating salads. I don't really enjoy any other food other than salads or eggs or whatever to be honest, because in Greece it's just too hot these days and any other food makes me feel sick. So here is a recipe that me and my boyfriend have been really enjoying the last few months:




One more thing you should probably do: Stay hydrated.

It's summer dear friend, and your body needs some wotah. 



( ps: Don't ask why I prefer a hot cup of tea since the weather is hot too. I just like tea.)

Last but not least: Do things that will let you with a smile on your face at the end of the day.





And always remember to smile. (cheesy but true)

ps. Did you see that I actually made the effort to take some proper pictures and edit them for this blog post? Be proud people. 


Hope you enjoyed!
xx Faidra Tzedakis